Historic homes along Angell, Benefit, Congdon, and Waterman Streets have been renovated into Residence Halls. Featuring beautiful architectural details, these houses create a small, unique, and strong community for our students. Part of the Essential Experience these rooms are either singles or shared (double or triple) and share community resources like study/work rooms, kitchen, social lounges, and communal or semi-private bathrooms.
Who Lives in the Hill Houses:
For 2020-2021, first year students live in the Hill Houses.
The Houses Include:
- Carpenter (First Year House)
- Pardon Miller (First Year House)
Amenities in All Hill Houses:
- Laundry facilities (at least one washer and drier)
- Shared Full kitchen (oven/electric cooktop, fridge, and cabinet space for storage)
- Shared bathrooms (toilet, sink, shower/tub)
- “Common living room” with couches, chairs, end tables and a flat screen TV
- Convenient walking distance to The Met